My cake, soccer, jewelry and bookclub blog. I really am a Busy Soccer Mom and I wouldn't do it any other way.
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Busy Weekend is Over
Four cakes in one weekend! I'm ready to catch up on some reading. It was such a fun weekend making four totally different cakes. Yesterday I make a Spongebob cake and today a Zoe and Elmo cake. I made Zoe and Elmo out of chocolate and fondant. It was fun to try something new.
I picked up your card when I was at the preschool. Your cakes are awesome! I wanted to find out what you have as far as a peace sign theme cake. I'm going out of town next week and won't be back until the first week in August. I'll need the cake on the 15th of August. Can you send me an email and we can talk design and prices. Thanks! tammystaley1@yahoo.com
1 comment:
Hi Antonia,
I picked up your card when I was at the preschool. Your cakes are awesome! I wanted to find out what you have as far as a peace sign theme cake. I'm going out of town next week and won't be back until the first week in August. I'll need the cake on the 15th of August. Can you send me an email and we can talk design and prices.
Thanks!
tammystaley1@yahoo.com
Post a Comment